Shop www.KnittedtoaT.com

Shop www.KnittedtoaT.com
Our On Line Store and Info.

Thursday, September 8, 2005

Welcome to My Knitting Blog

Welcome to my Knitting Blog.......

This is my first post on this blog. I have created it so I will have a nice place to follow my knitting progress and to share with other knitters out there. I will post other crafts that I do from time to time, but mainly this will be focused in my knitting. I hope to learn as much as I can from anyone and everyone. I consider myself a beginning knitter, since the few things that I do know I have taught myself and those aren't many. I will be posting some pictures of knitted projects that I have done. They are mainly generic scarves and blankets. I am hoping to do that tomorrow, but it all depends on the amount of time that James will give me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a married Mother of 2 beautiful boys and 1 adorable girl. James was born on 1-1-05. Isaac born on 7-21-09. Anna born on 3-21-12 I have been married since Nov. 2001. I have 3 dogs (white lab/mastiff mix, black lab and black lab mix), 4 black cats, many angora rabbits (French, English and German, many fish, hamsters, hermit crabs, frogs, chickens and our newest additions 2 bottle lambs - or as my husband fondly calls it "the zoo." I currently live in Indiana, but grew up in Ohio. I am a house wife, and absolutely love my job. I have started my own hand dyeing business called Knitted to a T. I sell had dyed yarns, rovings, stitch markers, wool washes, patterns, and many other goodies.