Shop www.KnittedtoaT.com

Shop www.KnittedtoaT.com
Our On Line Store and Info.

Monday, September 26, 2005

Still in the Works

Here are my 3 latest UFOs. I still need to add the single crochet border to the afghan square, finish knitting then felting the pumpkin and felt the clogs. I am hoping to get this finished this weekend so I can start another square or work on James' first sweater. Heck I might start both.



First Afghan Square


Pumpkin On Needles


Clogs Before Felting


Clogs Top and Side View Before Felting


This is what the clogs should look like after felting them.

Clog Pattern

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a married Mother of 2 beautiful boys and 1 adorable girl. James was born on 1-1-05. Isaac born on 7-21-09. Anna born on 3-21-12 I have been married since Nov. 2001. I have 3 dogs (white lab/mastiff mix, black lab and black lab mix), 4 black cats, many angora rabbits (French, English and German, many fish, hamsters, hermit crabs, frogs, chickens and our newest additions 2 bottle lambs - or as my husband fondly calls it "the zoo." I currently live in Indiana, but grew up in Ohio. I am a house wife, and absolutely love my job. I have started my own hand dyeing business called Knitted to a T. I sell had dyed yarns, rovings, stitch markers, wool washes, patterns, and many other goodies.