Shop www.KnittedtoaT.com

Shop www.KnittedtoaT.com
Our On Line Store and Info.

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Homework

I am working on the homework that I have to do for my first class on Monday. We have to create 4 swatches for gauge measuring.

The first 3 are one a size 6, 9, and 9 needle. We cast on 30 stitches, knit the first 2 rows then use stockinette stitch until the swatch measures 4" long.

The 4th swatch is done on a size 8 needle with a cast on of 30 stitches. We are to do K2, P2 ribbing for this one until it measures 4".

We are not supposed to bind off any of the swatches. We are to either put them on waste yarn or a stitch holder. I am guessing that this is to prevent the swatch from rolling more.

I have 1 swatch done and 3 more to go. Guess I should get back to it. I will get some pictures of them as soon as they are done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a married Mother of 2 beautiful boys and 1 adorable girl. James was born on 1-1-05. Isaac born on 7-21-09. Anna born on 3-21-12 I have been married since Nov. 2001. I have 3 dogs (white lab/mastiff mix, black lab and black lab mix), 4 black cats, many angora rabbits (French, English and German, many fish, hamsters, hermit crabs, frogs, chickens and our newest additions 2 bottle lambs - or as my husband fondly calls it "the zoo." I currently live in Indiana, but grew up in Ohio. I am a house wife, and absolutely love my job. I have started my own hand dyeing business called Knitted to a T. I sell had dyed yarns, rovings, stitch markers, wool washes, patterns, and many other goodies.