Shop www.KnittedtoaT.com

Shop www.KnittedtoaT.com
Our On Line Store and Info.

Monday, September 12, 2005

Swatches for Class Tonight

Well here they are. Here are my wonderful knitted swatches ready to go for class tonight. I hope that they are exactly what I was supposed to do. I guess we will find out this evening if they are up to spec.


Galway Yarn and Knitted Swatches



Swatch on Size 6 Needles

Swatch on Size 8 Needles

Swatch on Size 9 Needles

Swatch on Size 8 Needles (K2, P2 Rib)

My next class is on Wednesday. In this one we will be knitting a pumpkin. We can either make a felted or non-felted one. I think that I am leaning toward the felted one since I have never done it before. Plus felting hides any mistakes you might have made :) I figure that I can always make the non-felted one later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a married Mother of 2 beautiful boys and 1 adorable girl. James was born on 1-1-05. Isaac born on 7-21-09. Anna born on 3-21-12 I have been married since Nov. 2001. I have 3 dogs (white lab/mastiff mix, black lab and black lab mix), 4 black cats, many angora rabbits (French, English and German, many fish, hamsters, hermit crabs, frogs, chickens and our newest additions 2 bottle lambs - or as my husband fondly calls it "the zoo." I currently live in Indiana, but grew up in Ohio. I am a house wife, and absolutely love my job. I have started my own hand dyeing business called Knitted to a T. I sell had dyed yarns, rovings, stitch markers, wool washes, patterns, and many other goodies.