Shop www.KnittedtoaT.com

Shop www.KnittedtoaT.com
Our On Line Store and Info.

Thursday, September 29, 2005

James' Fair Isle Sweater Pattern and Yarn

For my Fair Isle class I am planning on making this sweater for James. I am going to change the red to the blue. I think it will look great! The yarn for this is also the Hauk with the Teflon. I think this will be a great yarn for James. I am sure we will test the stain resistance of it. Hey maybe we could be a test family teeheehee. I will be sure to keep you updated on the progress of it as I go.
Granted the pattern is a size 2 so he probably won't be able to wear it until next year or so, but it might just take me that long to get it done.


James' Fair Isle Sweater Pattern and Yarn


Sweater Yarn

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a married Mother of 2 beautiful boys and 1 adorable girl. James was born on 1-1-05. Isaac born on 7-21-09. Anna born on 3-21-12 I have been married since Nov. 2001. I have 3 dogs (white lab/mastiff mix, black lab and black lab mix), 4 black cats, many angora rabbits (French, English and German, many fish, hamsters, hermit crabs, frogs, chickens and our newest additions 2 bottle lambs - or as my husband fondly calls it "the zoo." I currently live in Indiana, but grew up in Ohio. I am a house wife, and absolutely love my job. I have started my own hand dyeing business called Knitted to a T. I sell had dyed yarns, rovings, stitch markers, wool washes, patterns, and many other goodies.