Shop www.KnittedtoaT.com

Shop www.KnittedtoaT.com
Our On Line Store and Info.

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

From the Mouths of Babes

The other day I was looking in some of my knitting toddler/infant books. When ever I would come to a picture with a baby on it James would say "ah that baby is cute." I asked him if he liked babies and he said "no". So of course I had to find out why he didn't like babies. His response to this was..........

"I'm just not good with babies."

What? He thinks that he isn't good with babies?. I know where this one has come from. It is my BIL. Whenever he is asked about kids his response is that he isn't good with them, which is a complete lie, but if that it the way that he feels then there is nothing that anyone can do about it.

As for James, we might have to be changing his mind on this. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a married Mother of 2 beautiful boys and 1 adorable girl. James was born on 1-1-05. Isaac born on 7-21-09. Anna born on 3-21-12 I have been married since Nov. 2001. I have 3 dogs (white lab/mastiff mix, black lab and black lab mix), 4 black cats, many angora rabbits (French, English and German, many fish, hamsters, hermit crabs, frogs, chickens and our newest additions 2 bottle lambs - or as my husband fondly calls it "the zoo." I currently live in Indiana, but grew up in Ohio. I am a house wife, and absolutely love my job. I have started my own hand dyeing business called Knitted to a T. I sell had dyed yarns, rovings, stitch markers, wool washes, patterns, and many other goodies.