Shop www.KnittedtoaT.com

Shop www.KnittedtoaT.com
Our On Line Store and Info.

Monday, February 9, 2009

Don't forget the Sale and Some Knitting Content

Wanted to remind you all about the sale that is going on at my Etsy Store the month of
February. 20% off all yarns and rovings!! Prices shown are with 20% off. You can click on the mini Etsy on the right of this page as well and it will take you there.

You have all been so kind in welcoming me back to the land of blogging. I think that you all deserve some knitting content.

These socks were made for Kevin out of Malabrigo.



As you can see he has a large foot. Sz 17 to be exact!



Unless I have completely lost it you won't be seeing me making him any socks out of fingering weight yarn. If you year of me talking about it, please slap me back to my senses.



Anyone that has knit with Malabrigo knows the lusciousness of it. It is so soft and lovely. Plus with the worsted weight it made the knitting go faster. Which is always a plus.



Kevin seemed to really like them, but he has yet to wear them. Grrr He said that he is afraid to ruin them. Sigh..... Isn't the point of me knitting them for him to wear them. I didn't expect him to wear them every day, but I thought that they would be nice for around the house since we have hard wood floors. Wool is much warmer than the cotton ones that he wears with his boots.



Oh well maybe one day he will put them on his feet. I will just continue to knit socks for James and myself, since I know that we will wear them. James loves a new pair, or old pair for that matter, of hand knit socks. You would think that you gave him a million bucks.

Well that is all that I have for you for now. Can you believe that there is regular blogging occurring now? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a married Mother of 2 beautiful boys and 1 adorable girl. James was born on 1-1-05. Isaac born on 7-21-09. Anna born on 3-21-12 I have been married since Nov. 2001. I have 3 dogs (white lab/mastiff mix, black lab and black lab mix), 4 black cats, many angora rabbits (French, English and German, many fish, hamsters, hermit crabs, frogs, chickens and our newest additions 2 bottle lambs - or as my husband fondly calls it "the zoo." I currently live in Indiana, but grew up in Ohio. I am a house wife, and absolutely love my job. I have started my own hand dyeing business called Knitted to a T. I sell had dyed yarns, rovings, stitch markers, wool washes, patterns, and many other goodies.