Shop www.KnittedtoaT.com

Shop www.KnittedtoaT.com
Our On Line Store and Info.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Bit of a Scare

So as some of you know I have been having off and on pressure behind my left eye for 4 - now 5 days. It is hard to explain as it comes an goes as it feels like and is more like someone slowly adding pressure behind my eye then letting off, not a constant pressure thing and it honestly doesn't hurt. I have had a few mild annoying headaches with it, but they have been few and far between. I had also had 2 dizzy, sick to stomach, hot flash kind of spells as well.

At the urging of my Husband and friends I relented and went to the ER last night. We are still looking for a GP in our area if you know of anyone please let me know. We arrived at 5:40 and was home by 11. Most of that time was sitting in the waiting room. They did a glaucoma test - it came back normal. They did a CT of my head - it came back empty LOL - it came back normal. So I have them stumped as to what could be causing it.

I have been referred to an optometrist and have an appointment at 3pm today. Hopefully he will be able to shed some light on what the problem is. Maybe it is eye strain as it has been far too long since I have had my eyes checked. I just need to get it figured out and fix whatever the problem is.

On a positive note I did get some knitting done. I am working on kitting up a few samples for my display and I was able to make a little progress. Not exactly where I wanted to be knitting, but at least I had something to do unlike the others that were there bored out of their minds.

The gentleman across from me just kept watching me in amazement as I was knitting and watching t.v. LOL He couldn't believe how fast I was knitting and that I didn't need to even look at it. I told him that I wasn't knitting very fast as it has been a while since I have been knitting and my groove hasn't come back yet. Guess it kept him busy while they waited too. ;)

I will have pictures later of what I am working on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a married Mother of 2 beautiful boys and 1 adorable girl. James was born on 1-1-05. Isaac born on 7-21-09. Anna born on 3-21-12 I have been married since Nov. 2001. I have 3 dogs (white lab/mastiff mix, black lab and black lab mix), 4 black cats, many angora rabbits (French, English and German, many fish, hamsters, hermit crabs, frogs, chickens and our newest additions 2 bottle lambs - or as my husband fondly calls it "the zoo." I currently live in Indiana, but grew up in Ohio. I am a house wife, and absolutely love my job. I have started my own hand dyeing business called Knitted to a T. I sell had dyed yarns, rovings, stitch markers, wool washes, patterns, and many other goodies.