Shop www.KnittedtoaT.com

Shop www.KnittedtoaT.com
Our On Line Store and Info.

Sunday, July 29, 2007

I've Got My......

Baby back, baby back, baby back. (Sung to the Chili's Baby Back Ribs commercial)

We went to pick him up today. My Mom was going to bring him back, but she was having pool issues and we had to go see if there was anything that we could do to fix it.

I was so excited to get there. We stopped at Home Depot on the way to get some lights and then Kevin wanted to show me the patio furniture that was on sale. I just wanted out of there to go get James.

Finally we made it to my Mom's. We got in the door and we hear "MOMMY!! DADDY!!" Then he ran to hug us. It felt so good to have him in my arms again. I feel complete again. I got to get my hugs and kisses good night tonight. It felt so good.

Poor little guy had a busy time at Grandma's. He fell asleep in the car on the way home. Of course when he does that he is really upset when he is woke up. I got to sit and snuggle with him while we watched some educational TV. I didn't complain one bit. It was nice to snuggle with him again.

He decided after he ate some mac n cheese (his toddler staple) he asked for a wash cloth and to go to bed. So I wiped him off, brushed his teeth and got him dressed for bed. He was one tuckered out little guy.

I didn't get the basement finished, but I got a good amount done. I am hoping to get it done by the end of the week at the latest. I am so close, but so far away. I can't use the sweeper down there while James is sleeping since we have hard wood floor through out the entire house and the part that I am working on is right under his room. The noise comes straight through and I surely don't want to wake him. So it will have to be done after Kevin gets home from work each day. That's OK.

Tomorrow it is back to normal for James and I. I hope that he didn't pick up any bad habits while at his grandma's. ;)

Wait until you see what grandma bought him. I hope to have a picture of him and it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a married Mother of 2 beautiful boys and 1 adorable girl. James was born on 1-1-05. Isaac born on 7-21-09. Anna born on 3-21-12 I have been married since Nov. 2001. I have 3 dogs (white lab/mastiff mix, black lab and black lab mix), 4 black cats, many angora rabbits (French, English and German, many fish, hamsters, hermit crabs, frogs, chickens and our newest additions 2 bottle lambs - or as my husband fondly calls it "the zoo." I currently live in Indiana, but grew up in Ohio. I am a house wife, and absolutely love my job. I have started my own hand dyeing business called Knitted to a T. I sell had dyed yarns, rovings, stitch markers, wool washes, patterns, and many other goodies.