Shop www.KnittedtoaT.com

Shop www.KnittedtoaT.com
Our On Line Store and Info.

Saturday, January 6, 2007

James' Socks

First off Thanks for all the Birthday wishes you gave my little man.

Here are the socks that I made for James. I am keeping them for his Birthday party to go with some clear boots that I got as well. Hummm maybe I should stuff the socks and get a picture of them in the boots.

I already know that he likes them since he carried the first one around the house after it was finished. LOL He is so silly.

I haven't tried them on him yet and the boots I know are too big at the moment for him, but he isn't getting any smaller that is for sure. I just hope that the socks either fit or are too big so he can grow into them.

They knit up so quickly. I loved the fact that I could get them done so fast and have something to show for it. I have more of the same color that I am going to use to knit up a pair for a friend's son. More on them later.

Now for the details:

Needles: Sz 4 Circular

Yarn: Cascade Fixation Black, Grey and White
1 ball will make a pair of socks for a child. I had a decent size ball left over.

Pattern: K1, P1 rib for cuff, generic stockinette for leg, round heel and a classic toe. Made to fit a Toddler size 8.


Sock #1













Start of Sock #2













Finished Socks

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a married Mother of 2 beautiful boys and 1 adorable girl. James was born on 1-1-05. Isaac born on 7-21-09. Anna born on 3-21-12 I have been married since Nov. 2001. I have 3 dogs (white lab/mastiff mix, black lab and black lab mix), 4 black cats, many angora rabbits (French, English and German, many fish, hamsters, hermit crabs, frogs, chickens and our newest additions 2 bottle lambs - or as my husband fondly calls it "the zoo." I currently live in Indiana, but grew up in Ohio. I am a house wife, and absolutely love my job. I have started my own hand dyeing business called Knitted to a T. I sell had dyed yarns, rovings, stitch markers, wool washes, patterns, and many other goodies.