Shop www.KnittedtoaT.com

Shop www.KnittedtoaT.com
Our On Line Store and Info.

Friday, October 20, 2006

Much Over Due Thank You

Quite a while back I won a contest that the Gabby Knitter Kelly was having. Who ever was the 700 commenter won some of her hand spun yarn! Well since I leave comments there anyway I figured I wouldn't win, but I did!!!

Not only did I get the yarn, but I also got a bar of chocolate and a tin of her favorite tea! I can't wait to get into all of it. What a great package. The yarn is so soft. I still need to decide what I am going to make with it. I am thinking bed time socks. It is so nice it would be a shame to wear it on my feet in a pair of shoes. Of course if I do use it for bed socks I will have to wear them to my LYS to show them off.

If you ever have a chance to get your hands on her yarn you should grab it as fast as you can. I am sure that it is going to knit up as sweet as it feels. Now to find the perfect pattern.

THANKS SO MUCH KELLY! You exceeded my expectations.








No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a married Mother of 2 beautiful boys and 1 adorable girl. James was born on 1-1-05. Isaac born on 7-21-09. Anna born on 3-21-12 I have been married since Nov. 2001. I have 3 dogs (white lab/mastiff mix, black lab and black lab mix), 4 black cats, many angora rabbits (French, English and German, many fish, hamsters, hermit crabs, frogs, chickens and our newest additions 2 bottle lambs - or as my husband fondly calls it "the zoo." I currently live in Indiana, but grew up in Ohio. I am a house wife, and absolutely love my job. I have started my own hand dyeing business called Knitted to a T. I sell had dyed yarns, rovings, stitch markers, wool washes, patterns, and many other goodies.