Shop www.KnittedtoaT.com

Shop www.KnittedtoaT.com
Our On Line Store and Info.

Friday, March 24, 2006

Splash Rug

This was my first attempt at any type of a knitted rug. I think it turned out well and that my Mom will like it. I made it so that she can put it at the side of her bed and feel the fuzziness between her toes before and after bed every day. :) I know that she LOVES purple so when I saw the yarn I knew that it was for her. I am going to give it to her for Easter, so at least I am ahead of the game with it. Now the rest of my projects we just won't talk about. LOL


Mom's Purple Splash Rug


Purple Splash Rug

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a married Mother of 2 beautiful boys and 1 adorable girl. James was born on 1-1-05. Isaac born on 7-21-09. Anna born on 3-21-12 I have been married since Nov. 2001. I have 3 dogs (white lab/mastiff mix, black lab and black lab mix), 4 black cats, many angora rabbits (French, English and German, many fish, hamsters, hermit crabs, frogs, chickens and our newest additions 2 bottle lambs - or as my husband fondly calls it "the zoo." I currently live in Indiana, but grew up in Ohio. I am a house wife, and absolutely love my job. I have started my own hand dyeing business called Knitted to a T. I sell had dyed yarns, rovings, stitch markers, wool washes, patterns, and many other goodies.