Shop www.KnittedtoaT.com

Shop www.KnittedtoaT.com
Our On Line Store and Info.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Blue Clogs

Here are the blue clogs mid felt. We had problems with our washer backing up on the floor so they didn't get finished. I have to finish all the laundry that has backed up since the washer has been down. I only have 3 more loads to go and I can start the felting process again.


Paige's Felted Clogs (need more felting)

I have the 2nd Easter basket off the needles. It needs to go to the felting pile as well. I am currently working on my Mom's Easter basket, so hopefully it will be in the felting pile soon. I will get some pictures of them soon.

My Mom's basket will have her purple rug in it with a few Eeyore items in it. I hope that she likes it. My in-laws will be a movie basket. We are going to put in a few movies, popcorn, drinks, candy, etc. They both like to watch movies and pretty much have everything that you could think of, so I thought it would be a nice idea for them. Of course I still have to make their basket and get it felted, but hopefully after all the laundry is caught up I will be able to spend a little more time on the knitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a married Mother of 2 beautiful boys and 1 adorable girl. James was born on 1-1-05. Isaac born on 7-21-09. Anna born on 3-21-12 I have been married since Nov. 2001. I have 3 dogs (white lab/mastiff mix, black lab and black lab mix), 4 black cats, many angora rabbits (French, English and German, many fish, hamsters, hermit crabs, frogs, chickens and our newest additions 2 bottle lambs - or as my husband fondly calls it "the zoo." I currently live in Indiana, but grew up in Ohio. I am a house wife, and absolutely love my job. I have started my own hand dyeing business called Knitted to a T. I sell had dyed yarns, rovings, stitch markers, wool washes, patterns, and many other goodies.