Shop www.KnittedtoaT.com

Shop www.KnittedtoaT.com
Our On Line Store and Info.

Monday, March 6, 2006

Awesome Deals!

If you haven't already made it to the Lambikin's Hideaway sale you need to get there. She has some awesome deals going right now trying to make room for the new spring yarns that have been coming in. There were people leaving with arm fulls of yarn at great prices. Some of the full bags she has at 1/2 off! She is open until 7 pm tonight and 10 - 5 Tuesday thru Saturday. Saturday is the last day of the sale and things are flying off the shelf. Go check out what she has and see if there are any more of the surprises left. :)

A few of the things that I can remember off the top of my head that are on sale are most of the eyelash and other styles of novelty yarns, Blizzard, Fixation, Margritte Bulky, Cascade 109, some sock yarn, Galaway, 5 Points, many of the ribbon style yarns and much more.

It's a great sale! You don't want to miss it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a married Mother of 2 beautiful boys and 1 adorable girl. James was born on 1-1-05. Isaac born on 7-21-09. Anna born on 3-21-12 I have been married since Nov. 2001. I have 3 dogs (white lab/mastiff mix, black lab and black lab mix), 4 black cats, many angora rabbits (French, English and German, many fish, hamsters, hermit crabs, frogs, chickens and our newest additions 2 bottle lambs - or as my husband fondly calls it "the zoo." I currently live in Indiana, but grew up in Ohio. I am a house wife, and absolutely love my job. I have started my own hand dyeing business called Knitted to a T. I sell had dyed yarns, rovings, stitch markers, wool washes, patterns, and many other goodies.