Shop www.KnittedtoaT.com

Shop www.KnittedtoaT.com
Our On Line Store and Info.

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Yarn for the Knitting Olympics

Yep you counted right, there are 14 colors there. I am using the New England Shetland. They will be knitted into the Fair Isle Hat Sampler from the Interweave winter 2004 issue.

I will be picking up the magazine and winding the yarn on Monday night at my LYS's knit night. Then I will have to start training. Swatch, swatch, swatch will be my training and goal until the cast on can begining. The CO will happen during the opening ceremony party at Lambikin's Hideaway. I can't wait, I am sure it is going to be great fun.

Check out what others are going to be doing at Lambikin's. It looks like there is a really good selection of projects for the Olympics.

If you haven't seen what that CRAZY Sara is doing for the Olympics you should stop Lambikin's and have them show you. I really think she has gone off the deep end. Not only is she moving to a new house, but she is planning on doing this awesome Fair Isle fitted jacket that also includes embroidery. How she will get it done in only 16 days is beyond me, but I can't wait to see it in the process and then finished. GO........... SARA!!!!!!


Yarn for Olympics

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a married Mother of 2 beautiful boys and 1 adorable girl. James was born on 1-1-05. Isaac born on 7-21-09. Anna born on 3-21-12 I have been married since Nov. 2001. I have 3 dogs (white lab/mastiff mix, black lab and black lab mix), 4 black cats, many angora rabbits (French, English and German, many fish, hamsters, hermit crabs, frogs, chickens and our newest additions 2 bottle lambs - or as my husband fondly calls it "the zoo." I currently live in Indiana, but grew up in Ohio. I am a house wife, and absolutely love my job. I have started my own hand dyeing business called Knitted to a T. I sell had dyed yarns, rovings, stitch markers, wool washes, patterns, and many other goodies.