Shop www.KnittedtoaT.com

Shop www.KnittedtoaT.com
Our On Line Store and Info.

Friday, January 27, 2006

Few Pictures

I have finally found my card reader, so now I can add pictures. Yeah!!

These are the purple and pink chemo caps that went to a friend of mine at church. She said that she really likes them and she even wears them to bed. I am glad that they are comfortable for her and that she likes them.


Chemo Caps


This is a scarf that I made for a friend of mine. We did a secret Santa exchange and I thought that she might like it. Her two of her favorite colors are blue and green. She said that she loved it and got many complements on it. It made me feel good that other people liked it too.


Blue & Green Scarf

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a married Mother of 2 beautiful boys and 1 adorable girl. James was born on 1-1-05. Isaac born on 7-21-09. Anna born on 3-21-12 I have been married since Nov. 2001. I have 3 dogs (white lab/mastiff mix, black lab and black lab mix), 4 black cats, many angora rabbits (French, English and German, many fish, hamsters, hermit crabs, frogs, chickens and our newest additions 2 bottle lambs - or as my husband fondly calls it "the zoo." I currently live in Indiana, but grew up in Ohio. I am a house wife, and absolutely love my job. I have started my own hand dyeing business called Knitted to a T. I sell had dyed yarns, rovings, stitch markers, wool washes, patterns, and many other goodies.