Shop www.KnittedtoaT.com

Shop www.KnittedtoaT.com
Our On Line Store and Info.

Friday, January 27, 2006

Cargo Pant Picture

Well here is an updated picture of the Cargo pants that I have been knitting for James. I need to knit up another pocket (the first one is to the right of the pants), 2 pocket flaps, sew up the waist band and weave in all the ends. They are way to big for him at the moment, so he will have to grow into them. I have faith that he will be in them sooner than I expect. I think that they are turning out really cute. I just might have to make up another pair in another color. Hummmmm....


Cargo Pants

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a married Mother of 2 beautiful boys and 1 adorable girl. James was born on 1-1-05. Isaac born on 7-21-09. Anna born on 3-21-12 I have been married since Nov. 2001. I have 3 dogs (white lab/mastiff mix, black lab and black lab mix), 4 black cats, many angora rabbits (French, English and German, many fish, hamsters, hermit crabs, frogs, chickens and our newest additions 2 bottle lambs - or as my husband fondly calls it "the zoo." I currently live in Indiana, but grew up in Ohio. I am a house wife, and absolutely love my job. I have started my own hand dyeing business called Knitted to a T. I sell had dyed yarns, rovings, stitch markers, wool washes, patterns, and many other goodies.