Shop www.KnittedtoaT.com

Shop www.KnittedtoaT.com
Our On Line Store and Info.

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Long Time Coming

Well I should be ashamed of myself for neglecting my poor blog for so long.  So many things have gotten in the way and I just didn't put it on my list of things that I needed to do. :(  That and Facebook became my world as I began to find so many friends and family that I had lost contact with, and the dang games that suck you in and you can't help but play.  Geesh!

Wow where do I begin?  Life has gone on, way to fast.  We now have 7 year old and almost 3 year old sons and our newest addition, our 14 week old daughter!  Yes we finally have a little girl!  Can you say I have been having a blast knitting little girl things. ;)

We would like to introduce our Miss Anna to you!!
Our beautiful bundle of joy!
Born 3-21-12 
9 lbs 12 oz
19.5" long


Anna's Newborn Photos
Mikki Schaffner Photography


Anna's Newborn Photos
Mikki Schaffner Photography

Anna's Newborn Photos
Mikki Schaffner Photography

Anna's Newborn Photos
Mikki Schaffner Photography
These are just a small sample of the photos Mikki Schaffner took.  She does amazing work.  If you are ever looking for someone to take professional photos for whatever the occasion let me know and I can get you in contact with her.  You will be more than happy with the results. :)

This was yet another difficult pregnancy.  Lots of pain.  Long recovery that is still ongoing with new pains daily, but she is more than worth it.  :)

I have so much catching up to do, but I will leave you with this.  Anna is up and hungry, so I must leave and tend to her.  Seems she doesn't appreciate it if I don't come to her once she imediately wakes up. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a married Mother of 2 beautiful boys and 1 adorable girl. James was born on 1-1-05. Isaac born on 7-21-09. Anna born on 3-21-12 I have been married since Nov. 2001. I have 3 dogs (white lab/mastiff mix, black lab and black lab mix), 4 black cats, many angora rabbits (French, English and German, many fish, hamsters, hermit crabs, frogs, chickens and our newest additions 2 bottle lambs - or as my husband fondly calls it "the zoo." I currently live in Indiana, but grew up in Ohio. I am a house wife, and absolutely love my job. I have started my own hand dyeing business called Knitted to a T. I sell had dyed yarns, rovings, stitch markers, wool washes, patterns, and many other goodies.