Shop www.KnittedtoaT.com

Shop www.KnittedtoaT.com
Our On Line Store and Info.

Monday, March 23, 2009

Addi Turbo Lace Needle, Baby and Knitting Updates

Last week my new Addi Turbo lace needle arrived directly from the factory. Yay. Now I need to find a project that requires the sz 5 needle so that I can try them out. Hopefully this will solve the issue. I will keep you all updated on what happens with them.

On the baby front I have my first Ultrasound on Wednesday. This is an early one as the Dr. believes that my uterus is enlarged (like a month or so bigger than should be). He is worried that the due date is off, which is likely the case. I have never been "normal" on anything, so this wouldn't surprise me either. I am hoping to find out the sex of the baby as well, but you never know if there will be cooperation in that department. James was a pain to get to turn to see him. They had me upside down on the table, on my side, shook the crap out of my stomach and many other things to get him to turn. It was crazy. Hopefully this one will be more cooperative.

Instead of the nesting hitting me, the knitting has hit me. I have knit 2 baby surprise jackets (might make a 3rd), a baby kimono jacket, 2 hats and am currently working on the Sweet Pea pattern of hat and sleep sack, and baby blanket. I have plans for more things as well, a few larger coats and I have yarn for 2 more blankets. We will see how all my big plans work out in the time that I have left before the baby arrives.

I promise pictures of some FO to come. Hope that everyone is doing well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a married Mother of 2 beautiful boys and 1 adorable girl. James was born on 1-1-05. Isaac born on 7-21-09. Anna born on 3-21-12 I have been married since Nov. 2001. I have 3 dogs (white lab/mastiff mix, black lab and black lab mix), 4 black cats, many angora rabbits (French, English and German, many fish, hamsters, hermit crabs, frogs, chickens and our newest additions 2 bottle lambs - or as my husband fondly calls it "the zoo." I currently live in Indiana, but grew up in Ohio. I am a house wife, and absolutely love my job. I have started my own hand dyeing business called Knitted to a T. I sell had dyed yarns, rovings, stitch markers, wool washes, patterns, and many other goodies.