Shop www.KnittedtoaT.com

Shop www.KnittedtoaT.com
Our On Line Store and Info.

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Update on Kevin

Thanks to everyone that has emailed or left comments with well wishes and concern about Kevin's health. We so appreciate your caring.

He has gone for his folow-up and test results and they came out what they expected. He does have EE (Eosinophilic Esophagitis). They have him on 3 prescriptions that should help. He is making sure to chew his food thoroughly too. They seem to think that with the medications he won't need any further treatment. They said that his stomach looked fine and there was nothing else that was found in the biopsy. We are so thankful that what was found is treatable and he can live his life normally.

We are both so thankful that it wasn't anything worse. He was scared as to what the results might uncover. His Grandpa died of throat cancer, so he had a valid worry.

With this being the season of Thanksgiving we truly are thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a married Mother of 2 beautiful boys and 1 adorable girl. James was born on 1-1-05. Isaac born on 7-21-09. Anna born on 3-21-12 I have been married since Nov. 2001. I have 3 dogs (white lab/mastiff mix, black lab and black lab mix), 4 black cats, many angora rabbits (French, English and German, many fish, hamsters, hermit crabs, frogs, chickens and our newest additions 2 bottle lambs - or as my husband fondly calls it "the zoo." I currently live in Indiana, but grew up in Ohio. I am a house wife, and absolutely love my job. I have started my own hand dyeing business called Knitted to a T. I sell had dyed yarns, rovings, stitch markers, wool washes, patterns, and many other goodies.