I was tagged by Raven.
1. One person who made me laugh. James of course. That child does some crazy things.
2. What was I doing at 0800? Still sleeping.
3. What was I doing 30 minutes ago? Getting dressed finally.
4. What did I do in 2006? We had 2006 already? Pretty much what I have done in 2007.
5. Last thing I said aloud? There you go (to James).
6. Beverages? Water, root beer and CF Mt. Dew.
7. What colour is my hairbrush? black/grey.
8. Last thing I paid for? Toothpaste & toothbrush for James, gallon of milk & root beer.
9. Where was I last night? At the in-laws.
10. Front door colour? White.
11. Where do I keep my change? What change? Normally James gets it to put in his banks.
12. What’s the weather like today? Grey and cool.
13. Best ice cream flavour? Hummm that one is hard. I love chocolate, cookie dough, and peanut butter.
14. What excites me? James, my family, knitting, spinning, fluffy bunnies, sheep, anything that I can spin.
15. I want to cut my hair? Nope not yet.
16. Am I over the age of 25? Yep.
17. Do I talk a lot? Sometimes.
18. There seems to be no 18 so I’ll make one up. What colour socks did you wear today? Don't have socks on.
19. Do I know anyone named Steve? Yep.
20. Do I make up my own words? Sometimes.
21. Am I a jealous person? Only if there is a reason to be.
21. Name a friend who starts with the letter A. Ang.
22. Name a friend who starts with the letter K. Kelly.
23. Who’s the first person on my ‘Received Calls list? Some 800 # that I refuse to answer.
24. The last text message I received? Don't text we have direct connect.
25. Do I chew on my straw? Nope
26. Do I have curly hair? Depends on what you consider curly. Also depends on the weather and if I go at it with the straightening iron.
27. Where’s the next place I’m going to? Who knows, but I will know when I get there.
28. Who is the rudest person in my life? Well the 2 men in my life think that burps and farts are funny. Does that count?
29. What was the last thing I ate? Corn chips last night.
30. Will I get married in the future? Hopefully not. I am married now and plan to keep it that way.
31. The best movie I’ve seen in the past 2 weeks? Don't know, heck it has been so long since I have seen a movie I couldn't even tell you the last one that I saw.
32. Is there anyone you like right now? Depends on what is meant by like. I like my son, husband, family and friends.
33. Did I cry today? Not yet, but the day is still young.
34. Why did I answer and post this? Raven tagged me and I needed something to post.
35. Tag 5 people I would like to see do this survey.
- I am a married Mother of 2 beautiful boys and 1 adorable girl. James was born on 1-1-05. Isaac born on 7-21-09. Anna born on 3-21-12 I have been married since Nov. 2001. I have 3 dogs (white lab/mastiff mix, black lab and black lab mix), 4 black cats, many angora rabbits (French, English and German, many fish, hamsters, hermit crabs, frogs, chickens and our newest additions 2 bottle lambs - or as my husband fondly calls it "the zoo." I currently live in Indiana, but grew up in Ohio. I am a house wife, and absolutely love my job. I have started my own hand dyeing business called Knitted to a T. I sell had dyed yarns, rovings, stitch markers, wool washes, patterns, and many other goodies.