Shop www.KnittedtoaT.com

Shop www.KnittedtoaT.com
Our On Line Store and Info.

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Thank You / a few Polls

Thank You all so much for the kind comments concerning Kevin. He is doing well and we should know what the test results are tomorrow. He is pretty much back to normal other than he is chewing his food more and sometimes you can see that he still is uncomfortable swallowing, but that is to be expected. I will let you all know what we find out if anything tomorrow.

If you could all humor me in taking the following polls I would so appreciate it. I am trying to make sure I have the things that people want in the way of yarn and yardage in my website and what better way to do that than to ask you all. There are a total of 7 polls. 1 for each type oof yarn then the last one is all the yarn together.



 





















 


















 


















 


















 


















 


















 



























Thank you all for doing this for me. I don't want to put out large yardages if it isn't really popular and people would prefer a little less yardage for less $.

I will try to get back here tomorrow and post an update on Kevin't test results. With it being Halloween I might not be able to get to it until Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a married Mother of 2 beautiful boys and 1 adorable girl. James was born on 1-1-05. Isaac born on 7-21-09. Anna born on 3-21-12 I have been married since Nov. 2001. I have 3 dogs (white lab/mastiff mix, black lab and black lab mix), 4 black cats, many angora rabbits (French, English and German, many fish, hamsters, hermit crabs, frogs, chickens and our newest additions 2 bottle lambs - or as my husband fondly calls it "the zoo." I currently live in Indiana, but grew up in Ohio. I am a house wife, and absolutely love my job. I have started my own hand dyeing business called Knitted to a T. I sell had dyed yarns, rovings, stitch markers, wool washes, patterns, and many other goodies.