Shop www.KnittedtoaT.com

Shop www.KnittedtoaT.com
Our On Line Store and Info.

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Cormo Fleece

Have you ever seen, felt, or caressed Cormo wool??? If not you need to get your fingers in some. Hurry run, go now! Don't know where to find any? I do. =) If you are nice I might even tell you where you can get this luscious fiber.


It is so soft. It honestly reminds me of the fake spider web that you buy for Halloween, but in a good way. It wants to spin up very fine and I think would make a great lace weight. The stuff that I have still has some of the lanolin in it, so it is a dream to spin.

Just look at that soft fluffy goodness.


So do you want to know where I got it? Any guesses?

Of course I got it from Susan's Store. As far as I know she still has some and I know that she is planning on getting more. So run as fast as you can and get some. You know that you want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a married Mother of 2 beautiful boys and 1 adorable girl. James was born on 1-1-05. Isaac born on 7-21-09. Anna born on 3-21-12 I have been married since Nov. 2001. I have 3 dogs (white lab/mastiff mix, black lab and black lab mix), 4 black cats, many angora rabbits (French, English and German, many fish, hamsters, hermit crabs, frogs, chickens and our newest additions 2 bottle lambs - or as my husband fondly calls it "the zoo." I currently live in Indiana, but grew up in Ohio. I am a house wife, and absolutely love my job. I have started my own hand dyeing business called Knitted to a T. I sell had dyed yarns, rovings, stitch markers, wool washes, patterns, and many other goodies.