Shop www.KnittedtoaT.com

Shop www.KnittedtoaT.com
Our On Line Store and Info.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Just Around the Bend

My niece's socks need to be finished and to her this Sunday. Ahhhhh! I do have the first one finished and have a good portion of the second one done, but the knitting seems to be going slower and slower as the time ticks by faster and faster. I only have 33 more rows to go before I can start the toe decrease. I am hoping that I will be able to get to the toe decreases by tomorrow evening so that I might have them finished by Friday. *Sigh*

After my niece's socks are finished I have to immediately cast on for a toddler pair. They should go faster since they are much smaller and use a bigger needle and yarn. They, in all theory, should only take me a few days at the most to finish.

I was taking some boxes to the basement today and found my gloves that I never finished last year. I have 3 fingers and a thumb to do and they will be finished. After all the holiday hustle and bustle I plan on getting them back out so I can finish them and get them off my list. I can't believe that I never finished them. I guess more interesting projects came along. LOL I need to get them done so that I can wear them this winter, that is if the weather would turn cold and quit teasing us with the warm weather that we have been having.

Well I am going to take my sock and head to bed. I guess I will knit a few rounds before I completely turn in. Call it my wind down rows. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a married Mother of 2 beautiful boys and 1 adorable girl. James was born on 1-1-05. Isaac born on 7-21-09. Anna born on 3-21-12 I have been married since Nov. 2001. I have 3 dogs (white lab/mastiff mix, black lab and black lab mix), 4 black cats, many angora rabbits (French, English and German, many fish, hamsters, hermit crabs, frogs, chickens and our newest additions 2 bottle lambs - or as my husband fondly calls it "the zoo." I currently live in Indiana, but grew up in Ohio. I am a house wife, and absolutely love my job. I have started my own hand dyeing business called Knitted to a T. I sell had dyed yarns, rovings, stitch markers, wool washes, patterns, and many other goodies.