Shop www.KnittedtoaT.com

Shop www.KnittedtoaT.com
Our On Line Store and Info.

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Happy Holidays!!

I hope that you all had a Merry Christmas or what ever it is that you celabrate this time of year.

We had a busy month. Every weekend this month we had either a family gathering for Christmases or Birthdays. In a way I am glad it is over, but on the other hand I really love the holiday season. In just a few weeks we will have another celebration. We will be having a birthday party for our James. He will be 2! I just can't believe it, I am still in denial. His actual birthday is on Jan. 1st, but we will have the party later on the weekend. After that I hope that things will calm down and I can get some things done, like knitting.

I do have some knitting things to show you. It will have to be later though. Hopefully I will get some time later tonight or tomorrow to download some pictures.

We had a wonderful Christmas. James got loads of stuff. He not only got toys, books, and such but he got an entire wardrobe of clothes! The poor child is so deprived isn't he. (*rolls eyes*)

Guess I will stop rambling now. Hopefully I will have some pictures to share with you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a married Mother of 2 beautiful boys and 1 adorable girl. James was born on 1-1-05. Isaac born on 7-21-09. Anna born on 3-21-12 I have been married since Nov. 2001. I have 3 dogs (white lab/mastiff mix, black lab and black lab mix), 4 black cats, many angora rabbits (French, English and German, many fish, hamsters, hermit crabs, frogs, chickens and our newest additions 2 bottle lambs - or as my husband fondly calls it "the zoo." I currently live in Indiana, but grew up in Ohio. I am a house wife, and absolutely love my job. I have started my own hand dyeing business called Knitted to a T. I sell had dyed yarns, rovings, stitch markers, wool washes, patterns, and many other goodies.