Shop www.KnittedtoaT.com

Shop www.KnittedtoaT.com
Our On Line Store and Info.

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Happy New Year!!



Happy New Year everyone!!!!

We will be spending our New Year's Eve at home. Nothing exciting or anything. Just hoping that at midnight James won't wake from all the fireworks and ruckus that normally goes on.

Speaking on midnight.... I can say that I will be reflecting back to a year a go. I spent last New Year's Eve in the hospital in anticipation of the arrival of our baby boy. I gave myself a gift at midnight and decided to finally take the epidural. I was told that there was no hope for me to have a vaginal birth so the Dr. would be coming in the morning to do a c-section. Since both baby and I were stable and doing fine my Dr. told them that he would come in the morning so that I could get some sleep after the epidural kicked in. I can say I was grateful for the sleep. After 30 plus hours of induced labor that was giving me contractions one on top of the other, I was ready for some serious sleep.

Tomorrow at 9:38 am will be James' 1st birthday. I can't believe it! What happened to the last year? Where did the time go?

I hope everyone has a safe, healthy, happy and prosperous New Year.

See you in 2006!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a married Mother of 2 beautiful boys and 1 adorable girl. James was born on 1-1-05. Isaac born on 7-21-09. Anna born on 3-21-12 I have been married since Nov. 2001. I have 3 dogs (white lab/mastiff mix, black lab and black lab mix), 4 black cats, many angora rabbits (French, English and German, many fish, hamsters, hermit crabs, frogs, chickens and our newest additions 2 bottle lambs - or as my husband fondly calls it "the zoo." I currently live in Indiana, but grew up in Ohio. I am a house wife, and absolutely love my job. I have started my own hand dyeing business called Knitted to a T. I sell had dyed yarns, rovings, stitch markers, wool washes, patterns, and many other goodies.