Shop www.KnittedtoaT.com

Shop www.KnittedtoaT.com
Our On Line Store and Info.

Friday, December 30, 2005

Dang Clogs!

I was so hoping that I would be able to get the clogs done for my niece before Christmas. Well that Friday before I ran out of yarn that morning. All I had to do was make the 2nd sole for the 2nd clog! All the rest was finished, except for felting. I make a quick call to my LYS and quickly realize that I forgot they were going to be closed on Friday through Monday for the Christmas holiday. Stupid, Stupid me!!!

I now have got the yarn that I need to finish them. I called to my LYS and they had 2 skeins of the color that I needed, so I had Christina put one back for me. I am so glad that she had what I needed. I was beginning to sweat it not knowing. I can't believe that I ran out of yarn.

I did show them to my niece over the weekend so she knew what happened and that I was working on them and I will get them to her as soon as I can. All I need to do is to make the other sole and felt them then they will be ready to go to their new owner.

Guess I should get on it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a married Mother of 2 beautiful boys and 1 adorable girl. James was born on 1-1-05. Isaac born on 7-21-09. Anna born on 3-21-12 I have been married since Nov. 2001. I have 3 dogs (white lab/mastiff mix, black lab and black lab mix), 4 black cats, many angora rabbits (French, English and German, many fish, hamsters, hermit crabs, frogs, chickens and our newest additions 2 bottle lambs - or as my husband fondly calls it "the zoo." I currently live in Indiana, but grew up in Ohio. I am a house wife, and absolutely love my job. I have started my own hand dyeing business called Knitted to a T. I sell had dyed yarns, rovings, stitch markers, wool washes, patterns, and many other goodies.