Shop www.KnittedtoaT.com

Shop www.KnittedtoaT.com
Our On Line Store and Info.

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Growing and Growing

We had Isaac's 2 month checkup on Friday. They are pleased with his progress Here are his stats.

Born: 2 months: Growth:
8lbs 14lbs 4.8oz 6lbs 4.8oz
21in 24in 3in
16.5in head

So he is growing fast! He is pretty much out of any 0-3m sleepers because of his length. They were impressed with the strength of his neck and ability to hold his head up. He has been a strong guy since before he was born, I have the sore sides to prove it. He passed every test with flying colors. He even decided he had to tell his side of it to the Dr. and started smiling and "talking" to her. Whatever he said he was serious about getting his point across to her. :) We are all happy that he is doing so well, at least we are doing something right.

Onto something else that is growing. KY Wool Fest! The wool tent has grown quite a bit from last year. We will have 19 vendors! So things are growing in the right direction. Hopefully next year we will have enough to need 2 tents. Keep your fingers crossed that the wool part of the festival will continue to grow. Please come and see us if you are in the are or if you would like to go on a beautiful scenic drive. Hope to see you this coming weekend. Stop in and say hi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a married Mother of 2 beautiful boys and 1 adorable girl. James was born on 1-1-05. Isaac born on 7-21-09. Anna born on 3-21-12 I have been married since Nov. 2001. I have 3 dogs (white lab/mastiff mix, black lab and black lab mix), 4 black cats, many angora rabbits (French, English and German, many fish, hamsters, hermit crabs, frogs, chickens and our newest additions 2 bottle lambs - or as my husband fondly calls it "the zoo." I currently live in Indiana, but grew up in Ohio. I am a house wife, and absolutely love my job. I have started my own hand dyeing business called Knitted to a T. I sell had dyed yarns, rovings, stitch markers, wool washes, patterns, and many other goodies.