Shop www.KnittedtoaT.com

Shop www.KnittedtoaT.com
Our On Line Store and Info.

Friday, September 28, 2007

Vote, Roving for Sale & Some Knitting

Just a reminder..... Don't forget to vote daily for Nikki. There are only a few days left and we want her to win. I honestly think that she is the best. I know that she is James' favorite. I let him look at the illustrations and he picked hers with no guidance. So it is stories for children and my child picked Nikki, so we both think that she is the best.

In other news... I have 3 rovings dyed up. The 4th is steaming and will need rinsed, washed and dried before I can get a picture. The one that is marinating is Snips and Snails. It is a blue, green and yellow.

Hot Momma - Merino Superwash 4oz - $14.00 + shipping




Green Eggs N Ham - Merino Superwash 4oz - $14.00 + shipping - SOLD - THANK YOU




Fall Leaves - Merino Superwash 3 7/8oz - $9.00 + shipping (this is discounted since I was a little zealous and moved the roving a bit too much so when I picked it up out of the water it had twisted on top of itself and it separated into multiple sections. There is nothing wrong with it, just not in one long strip). - SOLD - THANK YOU






There has been knitting as well! Can you believe it? I am working on a pair of socks. I figure start small and work my way up. ;) They are the Sweet Dreams Socks from Dream in Color in their Smooshy Sock in the Deep Seaflower colorway. I have finished 1 sock and have turned the heal of the 2nd and I am ready to pick up stitches.


Sorry the pictures are hard to see. A dark yarn isn't the easiest to photograph. I am loving the pattern. Lace and cables and neither one too hard. A perfect combination.


Hopefully I will be able to get some BFL roving dyed this weekend. Saturday we will be going to another Antique Tractor Show so I will be sure to take some knitting with me. :)

If you are interested in any of the roving I listed let me know and it is yours. I ship to you the cheapest way possible or whatever your choice may be.

Have a Wonderful Weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a married Mother of 2 beautiful boys and 1 adorable girl. James was born on 1-1-05. Isaac born on 7-21-09. Anna born on 3-21-12 I have been married since Nov. 2001. I have 3 dogs (white lab/mastiff mix, black lab and black lab mix), 4 black cats, many angora rabbits (French, English and German, many fish, hamsters, hermit crabs, frogs, chickens and our newest additions 2 bottle lambs - or as my husband fondly calls it "the zoo." I currently live in Indiana, but grew up in Ohio. I am a house wife, and absolutely love my job. I have started my own hand dyeing business called Knitted to a T. I sell had dyed yarns, rovings, stitch markers, wool washes, patterns, and many other goodies.