Shop www.KnittedtoaT.com

Shop www.KnittedtoaT.com
Our On Line Store and Info.

Thursday, November 2, 2006

The BIG 30

This past Monday night there was a surprise party for Christina. She had no clue that it had been in the works for a while and was quite surprised.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRISTINA!!!!









There was quite a good turn out. Of course we had plenty of yummy food. We just can't have a pert without all the food. Normally we indulge on the tasty goodness that our stomachs are hurting. Did you know that one's stomach can only stretch so far before it threatens to explode: :) Here are some pictures of the turn out, food and the beautiful cake.








It seemed that everyone had a great time and it was just about to get better. In comes Elmer. He was a singing telegram for Christina from our Dear Sara. Boy was he funny! It didn't seem that anyone knew exactly what he was going to do. I heard one say that he was supposed to strip. AHHHHHHHHHH!!! Please NO!!! Thank God that wasn't the case. It was bad enough to see the shorts. I can say that the guy did a great job ad was freaking hysterical. Just look at Christina's face, she was doubled over with laughter.

















Here we have the stairway to a sugar coma. LOL




I had a great time and it sounded like everyone else did too. It is always fun to get together with your fellow knitters and if a party breaks out then that is even better.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRISTINA WE GOT YOU :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a married Mother of 2 beautiful boys and 1 adorable girl. James was born on 1-1-05. Isaac born on 7-21-09. Anna born on 3-21-12 I have been married since Nov. 2001. I have 3 dogs (white lab/mastiff mix, black lab and black lab mix), 4 black cats, many angora rabbits (French, English and German, many fish, hamsters, hermit crabs, frogs, chickens and our newest additions 2 bottle lambs - or as my husband fondly calls it "the zoo." I currently live in Indiana, but grew up in Ohio. I am a house wife, and absolutely love my job. I have started my own hand dyeing business called Knitted to a T. I sell had dyed yarns, rovings, stitch markers, wool washes, patterns, and many other goodies.