Shop www.KnittedtoaT.com

Shop www.KnittedtoaT.com
Our On Line Store and Info.

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Where Has all the Knitting Gone?

Where is all my knitting you ask? I have been working on some things in my spare time, but that is very little and very far between.

Most of my time is being taken up HERE.

Yep that is our house! I am so excited! I can't wait to get it done and be able to move into it. James is so happy there. He knows exactly where his room is and runs straight for it when we get there. Plus with the basement being dry, and just having a complete professional job done to make sure it will stay that way, I will have a great place to keep my crafts.

Well back to packing and getting things together to do more on the house tomorrow since Kevin took off so we could hopefully get more done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a married Mother of 2 beautiful boys and 1 adorable girl. James was born on 1-1-05. Isaac born on 7-21-09. Anna born on 3-21-12 I have been married since Nov. 2001. I have 3 dogs (white lab/mastiff mix, black lab and black lab mix), 4 black cats, many angora rabbits (French, English and German, many fish, hamsters, hermit crabs, frogs, chickens and our newest additions 2 bottle lambs - or as my husband fondly calls it "the zoo." I currently live in Indiana, but grew up in Ohio. I am a house wife, and absolutely love my job. I have started my own hand dyeing business called Knitted to a T. I sell had dyed yarns, rovings, stitch markers, wool washes, patterns, and many other goodies.