Shop www.KnittedtoaT.com

Shop www.KnittedtoaT.com
Our On Line Store and Info.

Wednesday, June 7, 2006

Frisky Shrug Update

It is finally to the blocking stage!!!!

It has been blocked and removed from the board. I took it to my LYS on Monday for help on how to sew it up since I have never sewn up anything before. I was asked if I would mind waiting until next Monday because the owner has a class this week on finishing and sewing techniques. So she just might come back with an ingenious way to go about it. I was more than up for that so it went back in my back for next Monday.

I can't wait for it to be finally finished. I am sure my Niece has thought I have completely forgot about her. I PROMISE I haven't!

After running out of the original stash that I bought I had to have my LYS look for more. Ok I got more then ran out again!!! So we went through the same process again. So now it is knit and blocked and I HOPE that I will have enough yarn to finish sewing it together. I should I have at least 3 balls left.





No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a married Mother of 2 beautiful boys and 1 adorable girl. James was born on 1-1-05. Isaac born on 7-21-09. Anna born on 3-21-12 I have been married since Nov. 2001. I have 3 dogs (white lab/mastiff mix, black lab and black lab mix), 4 black cats, many angora rabbits (French, English and German, many fish, hamsters, hermit crabs, frogs, chickens and our newest additions 2 bottle lambs - or as my husband fondly calls it "the zoo." I currently live in Indiana, but grew up in Ohio. I am a house wife, and absolutely love my job. I have started my own hand dyeing business called Knitted to a T. I sell had dyed yarns, rovings, stitch markers, wool washes, patterns, and many other goodies.