Shop www.KnittedtoaT.com

Shop www.KnittedtoaT.com
Our On Line Store and Info.

Thursday, February 23, 2006

More Pictures for You

Yep you guessed it. More pictures of my Olympic Knitting. It is still going slowly. I am hoping that I will be able to get more time this weekend to work on it, but I am afraid that it is going to be incomplete. I am so close yet so far away.

I am currently on row 127, so I still have quite a long way to go. Better get back to work.


2-19-06 Progress


2-20-06 Progress


2-21-06 Progress


2-22-06 Progress

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a married Mother of 2 beautiful boys and 1 adorable girl. James was born on 1-1-05. Isaac born on 7-21-09. Anna born on 3-21-12 I have been married since Nov. 2001. I have 3 dogs (white lab/mastiff mix, black lab and black lab mix), 4 black cats, many angora rabbits (French, English and German, many fish, hamsters, hermit crabs, frogs, chickens and our newest additions 2 bottle lambs - or as my husband fondly calls it "the zoo." I currently live in Indiana, but grew up in Ohio. I am a house wife, and absolutely love my job. I have started my own hand dyeing business called Knitted to a T. I sell had dyed yarns, rovings, stitch markers, wool washes, patterns, and many other goodies.