Shop www.KnittedtoaT.com

Shop www.KnittedtoaT.com
Our On Line Store and Info.

Friday, July 6, 2007

Buddy Walk

Mindy of Sharp Pointy Sticks is raising money for the Buddy Walk in support of her son Liam and other children with Down Syndrome. You can read her post about it here.

She set a goal of $1000.00 and 10 people to walk. I know as knitters, spinners, crocheters and whatever craft you might do, as a community we can pass that goal above and beyond what she has set. I have seen the amazing things that can happen when we all pull together.

Click on the button and it will take you directly to Mindy's donation page. You can donate to anyone on the list or as a group.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I will also have the button on the side bar for you to click along with the total raised.

She will be having a drawling for prizes for those who donate as well and she really has some nice things so far. If you can't donate cash, but have something that would would like to donate as a prize she would appreciate that too. Remember every penny adds up and helps.

Please feel free to steal the button, but remember to save it to your own server. Thanks!!!

I thank you and I know that Mindy thanks for you for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a married Mother of 2 beautiful boys and 1 adorable girl. James was born on 1-1-05. Isaac born on 7-21-09. Anna born on 3-21-12 I have been married since Nov. 2001. I have 3 dogs (white lab/mastiff mix, black lab and black lab mix), 4 black cats, many angora rabbits (French, English and German, many fish, hamsters, hermit crabs, frogs, chickens and our newest additions 2 bottle lambs - or as my husband fondly calls it "the zoo." I currently live in Indiana, but grew up in Ohio. I am a house wife, and absolutely love my job. I have started my own hand dyeing business called Knitted to a T. I sell had dyed yarns, rovings, stitch markers, wool washes, patterns, and many other goodies.